CONTRACTORS / SUBCONTRACTORS
Tuath Housing Association maintains a panel of Plumbers, Electricians and General Maintenance Contractors who carry out maintenance / repair works on our housing stock across the country.
From time to time, due to expansion, vacancies may arise on the contractors panel and contractors will be invited to tender to join the panel.
If you wish to join the panel the minimum criteria required to be considered include:
- Employer’s Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Current tax clearance certificate or C2 card
- Health and Safety Policy
- Detail of any Code of Practice Certification
- Quality assurance and awards you currently hold
- Detail of any innovative operating procedures you may wish to submit as part of the tender
- Details of organization, including numbers employed
- Contact details of two clients who may be contacted for reference purposes
(Please note that Tuath is a registered Principal for Contracts Tax and the RCT VAT rules will be applied to all of our maintenance contracts).
Applications must be made electronically, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org