New Vacancy : Housing Services Co-ordinator ( Dublin )
HOUSING SERVICES CO-ORDINATOR
Based in Central Dublin: Permanent Position: 37 hours per week
Túath Housing is the fastest growing and most innovative housing association in Ireland. We have ambitious plans to develop some 2,000 new social homes to reach our target of 5,000 homes by end 2020.
If you are interested in the above position and request a full job description and specification please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s must be returned by email or post by
4.00 pm on Friday 14th April 2017
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Housing Services Team within. Túath employees benefit from a great working environment, a supportive management team and an attractive benefits package:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Generous Training Budget
- Flexible Working Hours
- City Centre Location with Parking
- Employer Contributory Pension Scheme
- Mileage Allowance
- Generous 24 days Annual Leave
We want you to:
- Deal with all aspects of Housing Management and customer care for residents.
- Provide a responsive, quality and efficient service to residents.
- Positively promote the Association in all activities
You must have:
- A relevant qualification in social housing or residential letting environment, ability to obtain PSRA licence.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a social housing or residential lettings management environment
- The post requires a valid driving licence and the use of a car for business purposes
- Experience of core housing/lettings management tasks (allocations, residents associations, rent collection, repairs, tenancy management, budgets)
- Experience of working with the public in a customer oriented environment
- Understanding of and experience of working with state bodies and local authorities.
April 6th, 2017