Job Opportunities in Túath Housing
Túath Housing is the fastest growing and most innovative housing association in Ireland. We have ambitious plans to develop our target of 5,000 homes by end 2020 with 3600 units currently in Management. As consequence.
What Túath Offers :
Túath employs some 60 staff nationally. We are an inclusive employer and invest in staff. We are after staff who are proud of the work they do while making a difference to society and our customers. We believe in supporting staff and have a range of work / lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance.
Our employees benefit from a great working environment, a supportive management team and an attractive benefits package:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Generous Training Budget
- Flexible Working Hours
- City Centre Location
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP)
- Employer Contributory Pension Scheme
- Mileage Allowance
- Generous 24 days Annual Leave (excluding public and bank holidays).
Exciting New Job Opportunity in Túath Housing
JOB DESCRIPTION: HOUSING ADMINISTRATOR
RESPONSIBLE TO: HOUSING MANAGER
SALARY : €25,367- €28,248 PER ANNUM
If interested in the above position please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s must be returned by email or post by
10.00am on Monday 19th February 2018
The post requires excellent planning and organisational skills, administration skills, a dedication to detail and a willingness to adapt to ever changing conditions and pressures.
To deal with all aspects of administration within the Housing Services team to provide support to other internal Departments and regional office.
1. Responsibility for answering telephone calls, logging and dealing with enquiries, including sharing in the cover of Main Reception / switchboard duties in absence of Reception staff.
2. Overseeing of contractors and processing of invoices, post repair analysis;
3. Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
4. Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post, including mail merges;
5. Ability to prepare and analyse Departmental Reports.
6. Assisting with general administrative duties within the organisation as required
7. Contributing to the effective delivery of a Quality Service through the formulation, review and proper implementation of policies and procedures
8. Providing general administration support to the Housing Team as required including but not limited to scanning documents, postage, file management, stationary requirements.
9. Managing the team diaries
10. Monitoring and re directing group and departmental incoming e-mails from third parties
11. Collating agendas for meetings, minute taking and circulation of minutes
12. Assisting the Housing Services Co-ordinators with managing pre-tenancy meetings.
13. Assisting the team in following up with external and internal stakeholders for information as required
14. Assisting in maintaining information and records and preparing reports for relevant stakeholders both internal and external
15. Assisting with the maintenance of soft filing system and developing and maintain directory of template documents
16. Maintaining directories of external stakeholder information such as contact details and other required information that supports the delivery of social housing units as required
17. Request / Attend training appropriate to your role
18. To participate in forums at certain times.
19. Any other duties as required
20. To positively promote the Association in all activities
21. Adhere to all Túaths policies and procedures at all times
22. To be aware and act in accordance with Túath’s Health and Safety Policy.
23. To undertake any training courses deemed necessary for your role if it evolves.
24. To undertake any other duties as required
25. Participating on forums/working groups/committees as required
26. Assisting with general administrative duties within the organisation as required
27. Contributing to the effective delivery of a Quality Service through the formulation, review and proper implementation of policies and procedures
28. Any other duties as required
This job description is not definitive or restrictive and will be subject to periodic review in the light of developments.